Found a Wakeboard when looking for slurps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mildog

I found a wakeboard when looking for Slurps last Friday in the main channel a few miles below Halls Crossing, if I remember right not far from Lake canyon area.
If anyone that sees this has lost it or knows someone that may have lost it. Post a reply to me describing what it is and if matches the one I found I will work to get it back to the owner.
I am not sure this is the best place to post this, but I would love to find the owner. If there is a better place to post this I would do that. It appears to be a pretty decent one. If I cant find the owner I will sell it cheap and buy some fishing tackle or gas I have no use for it and would hope it could be returned to the owner... LOL

I posted a report on slurps in Anglers Corner.... Friday morning a few slurps between Halls and Lake Canyon, but wind made it tough and they were picky, Saturday conditions were better, we found more slurps down toward Slickrock/ Rincon area, they stayed up a bit longer but were still tough I managed to catch a few. Of course it will get better as the shad size increases and slurps turn to boils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back