• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Fishing with my Grandson

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
It was a wild two days trying to keep up with a 9 year old on Lake Powell. I had the upper hand when I got him up very early to head out the first day. I am not sure he noticed but the sunrise was superb. jakesr.jpg

We ran uplake looking for boils. It was sporadic but we found a few each day. The first day it as best at Rock Creek at 9 AM. On the second day it was best at 7 AM between Labyrinth and the main channel. Jake was a bit nervous holding his own fish but we figured out how to make it more comfortable.

jakestb.jpg

The best bass fishing was near weedy shoreline in 15-20 feet of water. Jake caught enough bass to lose count. Thats what makes for a great fishing trip.

jake2bass.jpg

Fishing was great but he did like to do other activities as well . Here he is walking on water. Thanks for going with us Jacob.

jakejump.jpg

Jack Herrin

Hi Wayne, Thanks for sharing you fishing trip with your grandson. :) That smile of his says it all. I am sure he will be fishing more as he grows up.
Hotwheels

Status
Not open for further replies.