Fishing with kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnpull

I am blessed to have 6 kids! And until now most my fishing adventures have been with my 3 oldest boys (my 3 oldest are boys and 3 youngest are girls). Well on this trip my oldest girl (8) who has been bummed out for missing some of our recent trips, has begged to go out every time. And she has mostly missed out on trips due to her inability to spend all day on the boat. Well, it has been her mission to prove us all wrong. She wanted to show that she could fish and not get tired of being on the boat all day. And honestly, I wasn't looking forward to teaching the basics this time. But what a pleasant surprise! She jumped right in, wanted to be a part of it all and she didn't want to just real in the fish I caught....she wanted to catch her fish.....and she did! I have been so impressed with how quickly she started catching on her own! All these fish are her very own catches!20190605_184417.jpg20190605_191247.jpg20190606_120426.jpg20190606_100350.jpg20190606_095746.jpg

Good for her, and good for you. Those are a couple nice looking smallmouth and a very happy girl. I will bet she is going to be a regular onboard from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back