Fishing up lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a group of guys in the shop the other day. There was 6 guys total but the day before, they caught 85 Stripers in a 4 hour period. They ran out of cooler space. Haven't heard anyone for about a month say the fishing wasn't any good

We have a good trip coming up this week just can’t decide on page or bullfrog. Hopefully within the next couple of post I share there will be some water and fish in it.

I haven’t be able to find much as of reports on the north end of the lake
Sure seems like I've been reading quite a few reports but try this one

Hey thanks I’m still figuring out how to work this site but I’ll get it
You may know this, but going back and reviewing Wayne's reports and member's fishing reports from past years at about the time and place you want to go will help you sharpen your fishing plan of attack. This is such a great site, but, I agree, so much information, it takes a while to get to it all. I take written notes to help me sift thru the information and keep the highlights. Of course, this month's weather, changing water temperatures and changing lake levels may rewrite a lot of that historical information. It's an exciting time to experience Lake Powell in a year that will be talked about for a long time.

We have a good trip coming up this week just can’t decide on page or bullfrog. Hopefully within the next couple of post I share there will be some water and fish in it.
I would say go to the northern end of the lake, but I am biased. In my opinion, the red cliffs are much prettier than the sandstone. Swing on in if you decide to go to Bullfrog. Always love meeting fellow WWers

Just got back.
Caught stripers and Walleye almost every where.
Brought in 75 fish per day.
Red canyon was hot even with zero visibility.
The long wall west of Moqui and the wall just north of Moqui as well as Moqui mouth in a half of mile.
Diving XPS lures, Blue or purple on top and white on bottom.

dale

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back