Fishing report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words. So far I am considered essential by UTDWR. I am not sure how this will all work out. I hope that I could go out sampling on occasion to keep an eye on how fish are responding.

There is another thread about how fish will respond to the lack of fishing pressure. I am really intrigued and hope to find the answer. Stripers will spawn. They may not be in the channel but in the backs of canyons. Smallmouth are getting bigger, Largemouth are in excellent shape. Crappie may have a good spawn.

I really want to investigate all of this and hope that will happen sooner than expected.

Thanks for the kind words. So far I am considered essential by UTDWR. I am not sure how this will all work out. I hope that I could go out sampling on occasion to keep an eye on how fish are responding.

There is another thread about how fish will respond to the lack of fishing pressure. I am really intrigued and hope to find the answer. Stripers will spawn. They may not be in the channel but in the backs of canyons. Smallmouth are getting bigger, Largemouth are in excellent shape. Crappie may have a good spawn.

I really want to investigate all of this and hope that will happen sooner than expected.
What is expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back