Fishing conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big one

Hello everyone this is the big one planning on heading down October 10 11 12 and 13 it looks like there's a big cold front moving through. can someone please give me some insight if possible fishing conditions if I need to postpone trip I will thank you

Hello everyone this is the big one planning on heading down October 10 11 12 and 13 it looks like there's a big cold front moving through. can someone please give me some insight if possible fishing conditions if I need to postpone trip I will thank you
I'm going to be there the same time I'm a little worried but I can't postpone my trip. I'm keeping my fingers crossed

I really think a big cold front would help spool up the stripers, it might put the bass down for a day or two , but the water was still quite warm last week 71-75( halls bay). As long as you are not going to be taking a big run across open water in pre/post frontal wind conditions, I would think these dates would be game on !!

I think your timing is perfect. 10th will be a bit windy but the following days are perfect. Water temp needs to cool some and this air temp should do it. North end or South?

I feel like cold fronts in the fall often opposite than in the spring, seems to get them thinking of getting fatter for winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back