Fishing boat rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHurst

Looking for suggestions on fishing boat rentals on the south end of the lake. We sold our fishing boat last year due to never using it enough. I’ve know Buzzoff has fishing boats, and have had good experience renting ski boats from them in the past.
Any other rental places I should look into?
Thx,
Justin

https://skyliteboatrentals.com
I know they have at least one fishing boat. I have never rented a boat from them but I do store my boat at their facility, Bob the owner has always treated me good.

I called and talked to them. It sounds like a nice boat 2016 tracker with a 115HP four stroke. It was $320 per day which it still out of my budget. But it has the electric motor up front and fish finder and live wells..

I called and talked to them. It sounds like a nice boat 2016 tracker with a 115HP four stroke. It was $320 per day which it still out of my budget. But it has the electric motor up front and fish finder and live wells..
$320 a day sounds like a great deal. I wouldn’t rent my 1999 lund for that. Maybe I should sell my boat and rent one.seems cheaper lol

hmm...maybe i should hit the north end for saturday...hmm... or catch it on the way back from oregon, which sounds like the right idea...

Last edited:
I'll be down next friday at bullfrog for a family trip. If i could do more fishing than watersports then I'd say come on but, unfortunatly, dont think it'll be that way....

Looking for suggestions on fishing boat rentals on the south end of the lake. We sold our fishing boat last year due to never using it enough. I’ve know Buzzoff has fishing boats, and have had good experience renting ski boats from them in the past.
Any other rental places I should look into?
Thx,
Justin

How big of boat are you looking for? How many people are you taking?

I have a 1600 Lund Fury with fish finder, rod holders, and live well. Its 16 foot with a 30 hp motor. Regularly used at Powell has kept me safe in some bad conditions.

Ryan, maybe we could get together and fish one morning! I assume you're on the north end? If so, I'll try to work my return schedule to coincide with yours. It's about 1am right now, and it looks like I dont have a ride. So I think I'll bank fish, then head for oregon. But that'll save me some $ I could spend on the return! Been offering $100 for a backseat...

How big of boat are you looking for? How many people are you taking?

I have a 1600 Lund Fury with fish finder, rod holders, and live well. Its 16 foot with a 30 hp motor. Regularly used at Powell has kept me safe in some bad conditions.
I wanted something around 16ft, buzz off has a 1650 rebel but it was booked out. I was going to go rent the 17ft Impact but I decided to take the money and get our little utility V fixed. Carburetor needed to be rebuilt, impeller changed, new battery, new fuel tank and line, and a new steering cable and helm kit. The poor boat sat unused for years after dad passed away. I might as well cry now and have a little boat ready to go with my kids whenever we want to go.
We sold our 20ft Lund Fisherman last year that we had used in years past and battled many storms at Powell. Already miss it

Ryan, maybe we could get together and fish one morning! I assume you're on the north end? If so, I'll try to work my return schedule to coincide with yours. It's about 1am right now, and it looks like I dont have a ride. So I think I'll bank fish, then head for oregon. But that'll save me some $ I could spend on the return! Been offering $100 for a backseat...

Hey I am actually in St. George but tend to find myself fishing out of Wahweap at least once a month. I'd love to get out sometime let me know when your next trip is?

I wanted something around 16ft, buzz off has a 1650 rebel but it was booked out. I was going to go rent the 17ft Impact but I decided to take the money and get our little utility V fixed. Carburetor needed to be rebuilt, impeller changed, new battery, new fuel tank and line, and a new steering cable and helm kit. The poor boat sat unused for years after dad passed away. I might as well cry now and have a little boat ready to go with my kids whenever we want to go.
We sold our 20ft Lund Fisherman last year that we had used in years past and battled many storms at Powell. Already miss it

Nice well if that doesnt work out I'd be happy to work out something with you to use mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back