fish cleaning station

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot what is at Bullfrog, but this picture of the Hall's station may help...BarzArz

Attachments

• 1206E5D2-4C54-4CD1-85AA-23618C3C07CE.jpeg
    1206E5D2-4C54-4CD1-85AA-23618C3C07CE.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
please tell me I can use my electric knife it has plug ins ???????
W

Well, last year I recall there were a couple of guys there using electric knives, so I am confident there are. I can see the back of an electric box in one of my pictures which is where they were using the electric knives, so I'm thinking you are good.

On the other hand, 200 hundred a day, you don't need an electric knife...you need a fish processing plant! :)
I assume the dog helps?

I hope you get 200 or more. I'll watch the reports. let me know if that big fish on that nice new boat wrap attracts them? If so, we may have to try that!
Good luck to you, Sir!

Thank you so much for the info we have had 200 fish days in the past years and some days a few more than that there are four fisher man in the boat so with the fish gods shinning down on use we should be good to go. I will add there is not much playing going on we fish hard all day. as for the boat the fish camo has been doing great on flaming gorge but the real test is at lake Powell

There is only one two outlet plug in. When busy it is a good idea to bring a two or three way splitter and an extension cord. Room for four people to clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back