Ferry

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubatim

In planning a trip for late April, I checked the ferry status - says it cannot operate at water level below 3575. Not running now, and since rising water does not usually start till Mid - late April, I don't think I will count on it!! Anyone been to BF or HC lately to verify this?? Thx

I noticed on the Halls webcam, the dock got removed from the main Halls ramp within the past couple weeks. Perhaps back to its old spot?

This is also a little ominous. Particularly the "may be" part.

"The ferry may be retrofitted with new parts sometime this winter. The following operating dates are tentative."

In planning a trip for late April, I checked the ferry status - says it cannot operate at water level below 3575. Not running now, and since rising water does not usually start till Mid - late April, I don't think I will count on it!! Anyone been to BF or HC lately to verify this?? Thx

I doubt it will be running unless something major changes. High water was predicted at 3560 for this year not sure if its been updated after all this rain and snow though. I drove by the Bullfrog side this afternoon and the Wedge/Ramp is beyond at waters edge, it is several feet outta water right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back