Emergency Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggo73

I’m planning a trip up towards the Escalate this weekend. Was wondering what there is for options if I was to get in a bind that far up the lake.
Just want to be prepared in advance in case the boat decides to act up.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I would put your credit card on file with Exec Services if you are concerned (no fun yelling that over a marine radio). In years past Exec Services won't leave the dock without a valid CC. Then you have to hope you can reach them by cell or radio. Make sure you have some sort of flag you can wave to catch a passing boater if nothing else, they may be able to relay the request for help on your behalf.

Thanks Powellbride.
Where exactly is the exec services located?
I’ve been up there in the years past but never worried about it. But since I’m taking the
in-laws I just want to have my bases covered if something unexpected comes happens.

Thanks Powellbride.
Where exactly is the exec services located?
I’ve been up there in the years past but never worried about it. But since I’m taking the
in-laws I just want to have my bases covered if something unexpected comes happens.

Bullfrog would be the closest area of mechanical support (read towing service) to Escalante. It would be an EXPENSIVE tow. If you have questions about the reliability of your boat, I would address them before you get to the lake. I would also suggesting looking into a BoatUS membership that includes towing if you think you might need it.

(435) 684-3062‬ is the Executive Services number out of Bullfrog.

Ryan is right - I think the last rate I heard for towing from Bullfrog was $250 or a bit higher. To clarify it's an hourly rate from the time they leave the dock at Exec Services

Last edited:
Bullfrog would be the closest area of mechanical support (read towing service) to Escalante. It would be an EXPENSIVE tow. If you have questions about the reliability of your boat, I would address them before you get to the lake. I would also suggesting looking into a BoatUS membership that includes towing if you think you might need it.

(435) 684-3062‬ is the Executive Services number out of Bullfrog.

Thanks! Appreciate the information. The boat runs good it’s just what if. Never hurts to know things before you go somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back