Dry Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my experience with Bull Frog Dry Storage, Ive used them for many years, has been nothing but Good, haven't had any issues with any of my requests, easy to deal with.

WaterDog19

Appreciate all the input guys, due to this virus I've been put on a 7 on 7 off schedule. Looks like the Lund is going to be staying in BF for April and May. My small contribution to social distancing. Hope to see you guys on the water!

Heading down for a spur of the moment trip Friday, hope to see some of you there. Hopefully we will have something good to report at night.

...oh, and I'll ask this question here. Wife wants to know if the washrooms are open at Bullfrog ramp and campground. No potty, no trip says wife.

I have been meaning to write up my troubles with Offshore for some time. Sounds like I will have to do that, I’ll start a new thread in a day or two.

TR

The employees are helpful at offshore, but their moral is really low. The management sucks. When I started bitching at them about changing the hours without informing the customers. The service managers reply was “you should have called sooner.” I gave them a 36 hour heads up and they have only requested a 24 hour notification for the last two years. I was also informed that they currently have no certified boat engine mechanics working for them at present. I did not verify that. Then price wise bullfrog is the same price.

I've had some issues, but nothing that was bad enough to stop using them for storage. For example, sometimes the boat is not out when scheduled. Their communication could improve, as in they don't confirm your put out request, answer emails, etc. Where else would you go for indoor storage? As far as mechanics, nobody other than Great Lakes Marine in Denver puts a wrench on my boat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back