Debris from runoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Fordham

Hows the lake looking as far as debris from the runoff so far? Any issues with heading north out of Bullfrog?

TIA

I am going down Saturday and Sunday to get oriented on my new boat and am looking for reports also. A 26' South Bay tritoon, the yellow boat! Funny to see a "new member" under your name David.

Debri should really start to ramp up once the high water mark from last year is hit, which should be within the next week or so.

I am going down Saturday and Sunday to get oriented on my new boat and am looking for reports also. A 26' South Bay tritoon, the yellow boat! Funny to see a "new member" under your name David.

Yeah, my old ID was not found so had to create a new one. Hope you are doing well, Chet.

Was not much floating debris from bullfrog to good hope. Found more debris down lake from bullfrog which surprised me. This was from the 20th thru the 27th. Water temps 67 to 71 for surface temp.

Headed out next week, Monday-Saturday, from Wahweap. Hoping we don't see a ton of debris. Any reports would be good to hear. Thanks!

Main channel is free of debris with the exception of an occasional branch or stick. In spots you will see wind blown small floating peat moss or weeds but none of these are hazards to navigation. I have been up lake as far as Dangling Rope recently but no further. I expect the same debris-free main travel corridor to exist all the way to the San Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back