Date of Google Earth views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trix

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
Several recent threads have referenced Google Earth with the date of the current view. How do you see the date of the current view? Must be a pull down, but I don't see the function. Using my phone right now on a SoCal trip. Thanks!

You can find the date of the image at the bottom of the page, at least on a computer. See the attachment and the yellow arrow. You can access historic imagery by hitting the button on the page where the red arrow is pointed.
GoogleEarth Screenshot.jpg

Thanks, JFR. Doesn't appear on mobile view. I'll test myself when I get home Tues.
And the good news, I just got invited to join a buddy at the lake this weekend. Son and grandson going on another friend's boat, so a great fathers day weekend!😀

Thanks, JFR. Doesn't appear on mobile view. I'll test myself when I get home Tues.
And the good news, I just got invited to join a buddy at the lake this weekend. Son and grandson going on another friend's boat, so a great fathers day weekend!😀
Nice! Sounds like a perfect Fathers Day.. I’ll be there too starting next Monday, scraping graffiti off some walls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back