• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Dangling Rope Marina - open or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaIceCream

Website states marina is open during winter. Is it?

When I called the number listed, I get a recording that the mailbox is full and cannot take any more messages.

Contact Us
WE'RE HERE TO HELP, JUST LET US KNOW HOW.
Dangling Rope Marina operates seven days a week:

• Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day): 8 am – 6 pm
  • Off Season (Labor Day to Memorial Day): 9 am – 4 pm
PHONE NUMBERS:
  • Dangling Rope Marina: 928.691.0206
EMAIL:

BartsPlace

Staff member
Yeah, could be out-of-date info. Seems like they've been closing on November 30th in recent years. Not enough demand (though I think they still have people there, just not enough to staff the place for the public).

Waterbaby

Staff member
Nope, they are not open in the winter. Been a lot of posts here over the years about it because people like to bring their boats down from Bullfrog/Halls in the winter to have maintenance done before the boating season opens and they always worry about no fuel between point a to point b.

VanillaIceCream

I didn't think Dangling Rope was open during the winter months, but after the search result popped up showing them open during winter at the official NPS website, I feel compelled to ask here.

Thanks everyone, I'll plan accordingly for gas until Dangling Rope opens in March.

Erik

Status
Not open for further replies.