• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

CountDown - 5 Days and Counting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Bride, other than the Friday you get there, the weather looks good, a little warm, but good. Have a safe trip. I am planning a 10 or 12 day trip in mid Sept. Sq

Ryan

We just got back. Great trip, but it was HOT. Water temp read 90* in Rincon on a couple of occasions. I don't think I have seen that before.

Our big trip is now 3 weeks away. We are planning on going to the San Juan that trip. First time in a few years. I can't wait!

PowellBride

We just got back. Great trip, but it was HOT. Water temp read 90* in Rincon on a couple of occasions. I don't think I have seen that before.

Our big trip is now 3 weeks away. We are planning on going to the San Juan that trip. First time in a few years. I can't wait!
It's a haul, but we never regret it.

nmlongbow

My family and I are heading to Powell 7/23 - 7/30 for the first time. We'll have a powerboat for the week and do some beach camping and we might spend a night or two on a friends houseboat. Hoping I can talk the wife into something that will get us out there more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.