Columbus day weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are headed up to bullfrog for the Columbus day weekend. We are thinking about heading to the Escalante arm and look for walleye and striper. Would it be worth the trip or should we concentrate our efforts from bullfrog to good hope bay. Any other spots we should look at. Thanks

We are headed up to bullfrog for the Columbus day weekend. We are thinking about heading to the Escalante arm and look for walleye and striper. Would it be worth the trip or should we concentrate our efforts from bullfrog to good hope bay. Any other spots we should look at. Thanks
If Wayne is back before you leave that will provide some direction. Otherwise Escalante is usually fun.

My last report from the Escalante was great. Lots of stripers and walleye from 50 mile canyon to Willow

We we'll be down on the Hooligan Too from tomorrow till Wednesday. North end of H dock. Otherwise a white and maroon SeaRay sundeck. Sounds like going north is the ticket according to today's fishing report.

Let us know how the weekend goes. I will be headed down either most of next week or the following week. Just got to get work squared away! I'll be anxious for any recent reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back