cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.
"SAY IT AIN'T SO".... I mean I could understand a couple of trout fishermen pulling a stunt like this 🤪- but not "good ole boys" bass anglers!
I thought we lived a higher standard- SO SAD!

Nope, just a couple bassh*les--poachers suck

Last edited:
People cheat in bass tournaments all the time. A well-known (now deceased) sports radio personality here in Phoenix got caught cheating in a tournament on one of the local lakes. There have been rumors of some big-time TV tournament guys cheating. There's some considerable money in tournament bass fishing, even on the local circuits, and when money is involved some guys are going to try and cheat. That's just the natural sin nature in humanity. :cry:

Ed Gerdemann

This is one of the more famous cheating cases

One reason I don't like tourneys, competitions, and really anything that comodifies OUR fish and wildlife! Once money gets involved, the very reasons we fish and hunt get lost. Here in western Wyoming, what used to be a hobby (shed hunting) is now a business for some, and some of those will rationalize any behavior.

Me, I just like fishing and hunting cause' I like to fish and hunt!!!

This is one of the more famous cheating cases
Microphallus is real!

I read the story on Mike Long. Very disappointing. It is very discouraging to know that people in these bass tournaments are cheating their piers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back