Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubatim

What's with the Webcams???? All but Antelope are locked up!!! Hoping to see the entire coffer dam at BF!!!:D

Goldcups picture of the primitive ramp {asphalt) in 2005 is one side of the coffer dam. He posted it last week ,on the subject just curious - ramp elevation. Will we be able to use that ramp until the reaches the concrete ramp . Am I right or just wrong?

I have come to the conclusion that the email address NPS. GOV that is the contact email on the WEBCAM page DOESN’T WORK. Does anyone have an email for the NPS that works?? Sq

Hey squirrel since i last posted about Goldcups picture of 2004 and 2005 . We can for sure launch off to the sides of the coffer dam . they even had a out- house on the beach in one of pictures . So when things get busy hopefully NPS will let us launch on the ramp that was used in 2004 .

We launched there multiple times when the level was 3555 in 2005 on the left side looking down the ramp. There is a very old asphalt ramp at that level. It’s kind of an angle to back in but very doable.

The oils from the asphalt started to float on top of the water and it makes a mess out of your boat but at least you could launch.

I used it to < I remember they told you to use wd_40 to clean your boat. I remember the NPS used a backhoe to pull the grate under the dirt < then they realized , that was not a good idea. I never did take pictures. this year I will.

I dig you uplakers but but what a cluster it is up there. Not suggesting it's not a cluster down here but sucking towels into props is not very normal nor trying to figure out coffer dams. All that said, I can't wait to be up north. You cats are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back