Bullfrog Trip // Anyone going down 10/17 or 10/18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TightLines

It has been a while since I’ve posted but I am a long time “watcher” and I occasionally post. Was at Bullfrog at the beginning of October – It was the most productive LMB / SMB fishing I have every encountered in 20 years going to the “pond”. The LMB were a consistent 3-4 lbs with many nice 2-3lbs SMB. I used only surface lures along the shore in the weeds – The best part I was in sight of the houseboat on the buoy !

Headed back down this Tuesday 10/17 & Wednesday 10/18 – Doing a solo trip – in case anyone wants to “save” a few shad – let me know – Have 18.5 Crestliner -- always good to meet new people

Staying in the north Bullfrog Buoy field (The Beach House)

I am getting another quick trip in my son is home from school and hasn’t been down in over two years, new to me yellow tritoon, should be around the bullfrog area.

It has been a while since I’ve posted but I am a long time “watcher” and I occasionally post. Was at Bullfrog at the beginning of October – It was the most productive LMB / SMB fishing I have every encountered in 20 years going to the “pond”. The LMB were a consistent 3-4 lbs with many nice 2-3lbs SMB. I used only surface lures along the shore in the weeds – The best part I was in sight of the houseboat on the buoy !

Headed back down this Tuesday 10/17 & Wednesday 10/18 – Doing a solo trip – in case anyone wants to “save” a few shad – let me know – Have 18.5 Crestliner -- always good to meet new people

Staying in the north Bullfrog Buoy field (The Beach House)
That’s where they release all the fish that are caught in the various tournaments

Were you there labor day weekend, to see the huge boils in the bouy's?
Yes ... I was here during the holiday... saw many boils ... but most consistent were up in good hope.

At the lake for a few days ... got a late start today ... same areas but nearly as productive as two weeks ago

That’s where they release all the fish that are caught in the various tournaments
Don't take the wind out of my sail ! Yes I know that the fish are released here but I believe the last time was in the springs prior to this falls tournament when I had a few excellent days ...

I'm at the lake now and found the same spots to be completely unproductive. Tomorrow's a new day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back