Bullfrog docks

Status
Not open for further replies.
we fished under the docks at Bullfrog last night for a few hours. We ended up with 3 catfish, 1 carp and a skinny striper. We heard reports of 1 other group doing pretty good but most people we reporting spotty activity. We left about 1am and didn’t start fishing until after 9. We are on our way out to go drag some worm harnesses and will try the docks again tonight.

I've had some fantastic days on the dock at night. Lately, I have had trouble getting anything to bite there.

I hope you have a good day and a better night.

I've had some fantastic days on the dock at night. Lately, I have had trouble getting anything to bite there.

I hope you have a good day and a better

I hope you have a good day and a better night.
We dragged a few Rapalas and some worm harnesses around Halls creek bay (Think that’s what it is called the big bay just south of Bullfrog). We trolled about 2 mph and hooked the bottom a few times other than that no fish were harmed today. Back to the docks in a few.

View attachment 1305 We had a little better luck last night, we fished from 9:30 to 12:30 and ended up with 10 stripers. My wife Hooked in to something that ultimately broke her line before we saw it. We were the only one’s fishing the docks after 11. We didn’t hook anything after midnight.
Didn't fish the docks but fished the shoreline near the closed ramp at the covered slips .. caught one 2lb walleye on a plastic grub ... a few splashes but only fished for about 45 minutes

It's pretty quiet out here ... no wind ... beautiful..The buoy field is just deserted .. here until Tuesday when the HB is due to be pulled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back