Bullfrog campground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretina

Does anybody know what the cost is per night at the Bullfrog small campground....NOT the big RV campground, just the one right there by the store and ramp?
I can find all the other camp fees, but not that one.
Thanks,
Bretina

I am pretty sure it is $26.00/per night, or $13.00/per night with a national parks pass. (for over 62 years old) There are NO hookups, power or waste water, but there is a dump station within 100 yds with potable water. There are restrooms and large sinks for cleaning kitchen pots/pans. If you need more info. ask. I have a list of camp site #'s with shade in the P.M. Sq

I am pretty sure it is $26.00/per night, or $13.00/per night with a national parks pass. (for over 62 years old) There are NO hookups, power or waste water, but there is a dump station within 100 yds with potable water. There are restrooms and large sinks for cleaning kitchen pots/pans. If you need more info. ask. I have a list of camp site #'s with shade in the P.M. Sq
Thank you Squirrel
I see that went up also :(
We stayed one night last year and I thought it was $16 then.
We don't usually stay there, but getting in late that first night, and not able to launch until morning, it was a good spot. Usually we go to Stanton, but this year we are camping out on the lake, with just the boat.

Gosh, I would like to know the camp sites with the shade if you don't mind sharing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back