Bullfrog Bass Tournaments 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utah Bass Nation will hold two tournaments this year both out of Bullfrog. These tournaments will be used as qualifying events for the Utah State Team and the opportunity to compete at the Divisional and possibly national level. Tournament dates are 15-17 March and 1-3 November. For those interested in participating you can visit www.utbfn.net for details or for contact information if you would like to speak with someone.

Does anyone know what other tournaments that will be held out of Bullfrog this year? I try to avoid the lake on those weekends. Sq

I don’t have a schedule because there are multiple organizations who do this. As you can imagine spring time has the most demand. From mid March to May there is a pretty good chance on any given weekend. Beyond the first part of May bass tournaments will be few if any.

Does anyone know what other tournaments that will be held out of Bullfrog this year? I try to avoid the lake on those weekends. Sq
Squirrel I have seen you wear the basswhacker shirt and fish those tournaments....come on now!

April 13-14 Pepper Jigs Open
April 27-28 Bullfrog Open

Thanks I will add these to my list of tournaments this spring. If there are other tournaments that have already have a scheduled date let me know and I will work with AZ to get them approved. If the Gov't shutdown ever ends I can then give a list to NPS to get them caught up on what is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back