Bullfrog area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Moore

Got on the water Wednesday afternoon. Headed for Moki and didn’t find any along the walls or inside. Well did get 1 Striper. I think the wind and rain was the big factor in that.
Thursday we headed for Lake canyon catching a couple Striper and a walleye and large catfish at the island just around the corner from Halls. The mouth to Halls Bay was hot. We left there and went sightseeing in Lost Eden and tried to find some crappie in the very back. No go on them. Went on down to Lake canyon. Couldn’t raise anything there. Returned to the mouth of Halls Bay and boated 60 plus in about 90 minutes on chilies. Couldn’t get them to take a spoon.
This morning returned to Halls Bay. Several boats were there killing them. We caught a few and had to get out to get home. Water temp ran between 64 and 66. Temps I don’t think ever got out of the 60’s

Thanks for the report, headed down next Friday with my grandkids and hope to get them on some stripers for some fast action. Hopefully they will get as hooked on fishing as their grandpa was at their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back