BREAKFAST ANYONE??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Keeper of San Juan Secrets
If anyone is interested in a little breakfast get together on the Denver front range chime in. Location TBD. We had one a few years back at the golf course I used to work at in Englewood. That could be done again or the location/time is up for discussion. Sq

Would love to Squirrel but a little to far to drive for breakfast. Maybe meet at the lake some time. :)

Squirrel....Email me your number....I've been making a few trips to the big D lately to deal with my Mom's estate. I'll be in again soon and I'll take you to breakfast...My email is in my post in the yard sale section...oh and hey TR....it's been awhile since we dug out a motorhome together hehe...M

Squirrel....Email me your number....I've been making a few trips to the big D lately to deal with my Mom's estate. I'll be in again soon and I'll take you to breakfast...My email is in my post in the yard sale section...oh and hey TR....it's been awhile since we dug out a motorhome together hehe...M
Email done. You can help TR dig out from all the snow. Sq

Sq.
I think TR's just jealous of your fishing time availability! :)

You know I can hear you guys right? Mondo let me know when you are in town and I'll come down. Might even pick up squirrel on the way.

TR

Surely there are some folks from the Springs (besides me) who read this and also eat breakfast!

GregC

Sq, when is this happening ? Is it decided yet? I may be able to do this one, and Greg, i'm in Pueblo. Maybe we can go up together...b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back