Bravo 3 experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.
what pitch did you choose? I have a new new/used regal 2550 lsc that weighs about 6k.

I fear my hole shot needs are dwindling as I compress fractured L3 on memorial day with a simple, light wakeboard dismount :) / fall.

it seems I'll prefer max cruise/fuel economy and top end as well....ETA: nope...out of the three I will want cruise/economy, ability to maintain a plane at low speeds and turns for pulling the kids, trolling for striper...

Last edited:
wow, 30 minute chat with Bill and I bought the 22's :)

funny, he supplied props to Betty Cook when my dad was racing around with them for the World Championship Offshore Power Boat stuff in the late 70's.

and Gary Yamamoto and Bill go way back... Bill says he wants that keller speedometer gary left on the highway somewhere! :)

what pitch did you choose? I have a new new/used regal 2550 lsc that weighs about 6k.

I fear my hole shot needs are dwindling as I compress fractured L3 on memorial day with a simple, light wakeboard dismount :) / fall.

it seems I'll prefer max cruise/fuel economy and top end as well....ETA: nope...out of the three I will want cruise/economy, ability to maintain a plane at low speeds and turns for pulling the kids, trolling for striper...

I have the 24's on my cuddy, which works out perfect for my needs with the 350MAG motor. If I was only a fisherman, I think the boat would be fine with 26's.....but the hole shot would suffer if I wanted to pull tubes or wakeboard with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back