Boats at the Dam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Escalante-Class Member
Went across the bridge yesterday and counted 14 boats at the chain floats fishing. All on the west side except one.
I've caught lots of fish on the east wall also. Someone is catching fish or its party time :)

Went across the bridge yesterday and counted 14 boats at the chain floats fishing. All on the west side except one.
I've caught lots of fish on the east wall also. Someone is catching fish or its party time :)
Cliff I was on the east side wall yesterday 1 bite in 30 min did not see or hear anything happening on the west side so I left and went to marker 3 and the bite was on 3/8 jig head and anchovy’s a lot of boat were there fishing I stayed there for about 40 min caught 6 strippers 2 to 3lbs some healthy some not.

Last time I did the east wall it took me about 30 mins to get the school active but my neighbor and I caught 22 fish over the next hour. There was one boat right next to the wall and I was #2 out from there. They weren't catching anything so I told them to cast out with a small leadhead and half a chovie and just let it sink slowly. If it got straight down recast. They then started catching fish We left before they did but they were a happy family to be catching fish finally.
Chum them up and cast and sink is the answer for stripers.

Last time I did the east wall it took me about 30 mins to get the school active but my neighbor and I caught 22 fish over the next hour. There was one boat right next to the wall and I was #2 out from there. They weren't catching anything so I told them to cast out with a small leadhead and half a chovie and just let it sink slowly. If it got straight down recast. They then started catching fish We left before they did but they were a happy family to be catching fish finally.
Chum them up and cast and sink is the answer for stripers.
Yep that’s what I was doing exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back