Boat Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I am now retired, Powell here I come. Instead of towing my 26' Sea Ray all the way from Southern California all the time, I was thinking about storing it up in the Page area during Spring/Summer/Fall. I am not rich but would like to have a decent secure place to store my boat. Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance, this group of men and women that participate on Wayne's Word's are all very helpful!!!

Respectfully,

Bob

Welcome Robert, and congratulations on retirement! There are lots of places to store a boat in Page, and we've used Bulldogs on Vista Avenue. They charge $2 per foot, so your monthly storage charge would be $52 plus tax. Hope that helps. Their number is 928-645-1717.

Tiff

Okay, I am now retired, Powell here I come. Instead of towing my 26' Sea Ray all the way from Southern California all the time, I was thinking about storing it up in the Page area during Spring/Summer/Fall. I am not rich but would like to have a decent secure place to store my boat. Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance, this group of men and women that participate on Wayne's Word's are all very helpful!!!

Respectfully,

Bob
Indoor or outdoor storage Bob?

don't underestimate the damage of the sun here, if its important to you the covered or indoor storage is worth it, canvas can go in less than 2 years here in direct sunlight. tires can go in a season if it just at the right angle of the sun. I have covered at antelope recreation, 30ft awning for $100. indoor averages $150-280 depending on size and amenities wanted.

Robert,

Congrats on the big news! I don't store my 23' Sea Ray at Powell, but I highly recommend Bulldogs for anything and everything. Great folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back