Boat friendly motels

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have stayed at the Rodeway Inn a few times. They have a couple spaces on the north side for boats and if we had one of the rooms on that end there is a plug to charge batteries also. The nice thing is you can just walk to several good restaurants and Safeway is right across the street. It is not a real nice place but it did have showers and beds which is about all we needed.

Motel 6 in Page is pretty good, with consistently open stalls for pullables. That being said, we usually just pay for the slip at Wahweap to make the trips back and forth to town quicker and simpler...

Thank you, I looked on the Wahweap marina site and didnt see anything about slips rental. That would be perfect if it is not an arm and a leg.

Thank you, I looked on the Wahweap marina site and didnt see anything about slips rental. That would be perfect if it is not an arm and a leg.
I would feel just as comfortable leaving the boat in the parking lot at the boat ramp as in the motel parking lot.

928-645-1027 is the number for Wahweap Marina. Open 9-5. I think the slips are about $24 a day or so. Just really nice to drive on down almost to the boat instead of hiking the mile up to drop off the boat trailer every morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back