blue notch road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a post on facebook of a crew that had driven down and launched last weekend. I messaged him, ill let you know what he says.

"Road was graded and it was pretty nice getting in there we launched those small boat just make sure you stay on the rocks."

That's what he said. Hope this helps.

I decided to hold of until this weekend after seeing the weather report last Thursday, really glad I did, that wind did not look fun. soooo planning on driving in on Thursday night or Friday morning of this week and launching my kayak and fishing through sunday morning. I will let you know how it goes.

Made it in to blue notch this weekend, road is in great shape, I would not pull a trailer in there though, fishing was slow, highest water temp was in red canyon and that was sat around 3:00 @ 54 degrees, caught some decent stripers trolling a white single tail grub, smally's were super picky, but seemed to like a Texas rigged pumpkin sako, large mouth were a little more encouragable but still slow for that end of the lake.

Made it in to blue notch this weekend, road is in great shape, I would not pull a trailer in there though, fishing was slow, highest water temp was in red canyon and that was sat around 3:00 @ 54 degrees, caught some decent stripers trolling a white single tail grub, smally's were super picky, but seemed to like a Texas rigged pumpkin sako, large mouth were a little more encouragable but still slow for that end of the lake.

Still pretty early, sounds like some pretty good fishing for early March, especially since it has been a more normal year in terms of temperatures (at least until this week). Sounds like a great trip! We have had some very slow trips up there until you start seeing temps hit the 60's in the afternoons.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back