Big walleye

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fishing buddy, Gortho caught this walleye in Knowles Canyon last week. 8 pounds 7 ounces. Chartreuse tube.
Looks like it has a tag sticking out of it. Was this reported to Wayne? Would be great to hear the info on when and where it was tagged.

Looks like it has a tag sticking out of it. Was this reported to Wayne? Would be great to hear the info on when and where it was tagged.
Wet1: Thanks for pointing that out. Having never seen one before, I might have just assumed that was a previous fishing injury or something. Hopefully this guy knew better than I...

That is an awesome walleye! My husband caught one a few years back we guessed the weight
because we didn't have a scale. We guessed ours was 8lbs but it didn't look like the one you
caught. Congrats!

Thanks for the pictures and report. I used your pictures attached to the fish report I just sent out.

You bet Wayne!

Yay we finally made the fish report! ;)

We’re coming back this Saturday July 7-13th.

Once my bro and his kids get a camp site picked out I’ll mark it and send you the location. Maybe you can drop in and finally meet Courtney who’s been a fan of yours her entire life.

Amy and I are Glamping at page Lake Powell RV Park right there on Coppermine across from Antelope Recreation.

One of the evenings let me know if you want to come over for BBQ.

CM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back