back seat schedule! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just plain bill

leaving austin area tomorrow morning, and should be in page thursday evening! available for fishing friday and/or saturday mornings!!!!!!!!! maybe even sunday! i am an early bird, so i'm hoping to get on the water at the crack of dawn! maybe fish til noon or so before the winds pick up. i throw topwaters most of the time, but am bringing a few lures that actually sink, lol... i know i met the guide last summer at antelope point marina, and we didnt go particularly far on a half-day, but we had a blast! one issue is sprint cell service is turrible, so we'd have to communicate by email, unless the motel wifi allows my phone to operate. i dont drink or smoke, really, if that means anything... i will definitely be helping with expenses. i aint cheap, neither! :) i'm a teacher (probably retire shortly) and an all-around good guy, lol...i really focus when i'm fishing cuz i like to enjoy the environment... if i havent scared everybody off, let me know if you're available! i would appreciate it for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back