Anyone in Bullfrog right now?

Tiff Mapel

Hi Wordlings,

So we've sold the DotCalm, and I've been looking for a Myacht.... Found one in Bullfrog up in Aramark dry storage:

https://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/6570706743.html

Anyone in Bullfrog right now who would like to go look at this boat for me and give me an honest assessment? I don't have a free weekend until June 16th, so cannot get away to see it myself.

And, if this boat checks out, is there anyone out there interested in being a partner???? Would probably need three more people.

Tiff :)

PowellBride

Tiff,

We’re going down on the 17th. If you haven’t found someone before then, let me know and I’d be happy to look for you

Tiff Mapel

I have done major and minor repairs on the rental fleet myachts so if you have any questions I may be able to help and point out potential problem areas
Thanks! This is a privately owned Myacht. All the rentals that Aramark released from the rental fleet have already sold.

Tiff

Ryan

I might go down for a day next week. I should know Thursday. If that happens, I would be happy to take a look (and maybe a video) for you.

Tiff Mapel

Randy, if you're available, I'd love for you to take a look for me. :) I just thought I'd throw my request out there, but don't want to inconvenience anyone.

Thanks,
Tiff

Hi Wordlings,

So we've sold the DotCalm, and I've been looking for a Myacht.... Found one in Bullfrog up in Aramark dry storage:

https://westslope.craigslist.org/boa/6570706743.html

Anyone in Bullfrog right now who would like to go look at this boat for me and give me an honest assessment? I don't have a free weekend until June 16th, so cannot get away to see it myself.

And, if this boat checks out, is there anyone out there interested in being a partner???? Would probably need three more people.

Tiff :)
How many owners are you looking for and where are you thinking of mooring the boat.

Tiff Mapel

How many owners are you looking for and where are you thinking of mooring the boat.

HI Robb, well maybe 5 owners? We were also thinking of keeping the boat at the south end. We thought that having its own trailer would make for much less $$ in the way of launch/retrieve, but have since learned that's not the case. So now we're just trying to find out if it's worth it.

Tiff

birdsnest

Watch for delamination on side walls due to roof/wall corners not sealed and forward roof rot/weakness. Hate to butt in but don't want anyone to have bad surprises. Many Myachts did not have coast guard compliant propane systems with many of the fittings inside the cabin.

HI Robb, well maybe 5 owners? We were also thinking of keeping the boat at the south end. We thought that having its own trailer would make for much less $$ in the way of launch/retrieve, but have since learned that's not the case. So now we're just trying to find out if it's worth it.

Tiff
Tiff, I figured you would move the boat south, since you moved dot calm south. I like the north end better and the extra three hour drive isn't much fun for me. 5 owners would be ok. If you change your mind about moving south, keep me in mind.

Robb