Any Striper bites near Bullfrog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are heading back to bullfrog at the end of week. Hoping to find some schools. We were there about a month ago and never found good numbers of stripers. Just a few caught one day while trolling in GHB, and we caught an occasional striper while fishing for bass. Hoping to find some good striper schools this time. Any info. is much appreciated. I read Waynes good information about the spawn and will bring some flys, but I don't really want to boat at night.

We hit the Escalante in April and killed the stripers trolling. But, since then, have not had any luck consistently boating stripers.
Thanks, based on an April report (yours?) we tried the Escalante in April as well, but had no bites the day we went. Just not biting at that time of that day, I guess. One bunch we met at the cleaning station had very good success trolling at the Horn during our trip, but we were never able to make it back up that far because of wind. The Horn may be too muddy now? I wonder if this slow action is because of the unusual good spawn and the night only bite as Waynes report suggests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back