Anticipation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited for this year! We will be heading to the Wahweap area in mid April. Last year was so sporadic for us. We would hit a spot and the fish would bite like crazy then stop after a few fish. The area was crazy busy for that time of year also which doesn't help. Good luck out there to all

Is it just me, or is this coming fishing season on Lake Powell one of the most exiting and anticipated?

I'm totally excited about catching a hundred 3+ pounders in a single day!

That fish you are holding in the picture would be about 3 inches fatter if you caught it today. Yes, you should be excited about the coming season. I will try to keep up with the fat, healthy fish and give you insight before your first trip. It is going to be a great year but there will be some differences in how we catch fish in 2020.

That fish you are holding in the picture would be about 3 inches fatter if you caught it today. Yes, you should be excited about the coming season. I will try to keep up with the fat, healthy fish and give you insight before your first trip. It is going to be a great year but there will be some differences in how we catch fish in 2020.
That’s the fish you cleaned for us. 28” and about 6 pounds if memory serves. keep us in the loop on what you find catches em this year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back