Antelope Public Boat Ramp

Status
Not open for further replies.
The APM private ramp still has +20 feet (I'm guessing - maybe someone can confirm!) of usable depth to go, so Valet will likely be the only option for launching on the APM side until significant runoff starts.

Even the primary ramp to get to the marina and restaurant at APM is just about to the cliff - I know the crews are constructing new docks that will be needed once that happens in a few more feet of decreased water level. This is new turf for APM as they did not exist back in the early 2000's when it was last this low.

Thanks Bart. My wife is getting a little worried about a trip in late August . Maybe it will rise enough by then.

You will know lake level forecasts in May and June to help you prepare for your August trip. So far, the water levels are looking good for the coming year. We just need a lot more snow in the next 3 months. Let the snow continue!

The APM private ramp still has +20 feet (I'm guessing - maybe someone can confirm!) of usable depth to go, so Valet will likely be the only option for launching on the APM side until significant runoff starts.

Even the primary ramp to get to the marina and restaurant at APM is just about to the cliff - I know the crews are constructing new docks that will be needed once that happens in a few more feet of decreased water level. This is new turf for APM as they did not exist back in the early 2000's when it was last this low.

I could be wrong be I think they are good until 3550. I hope it does not come to that..

The lowest lake level recently was 3555. I can't remember the lake level when the AP private ramp was constructed. It was quite a sight when the explosion occurred to connect Lake Powell with construction work done on the new ramp.
The APM private ramp was blasted in June 2007. The YouTube video of the construction blasts AND the final blast to open the cofferdam is below. It's pretty awesome to watch. (and it's amazing how much video quality has improved over the last 12 years!)

Last edited:
The lowest lake level recently was 3555. I can't remember the lake level when the AP private ramp was constructed. It was quite a sight when the explosion occurred to connect Lake Powell with construction work done on the new ramp.
Looks like it was around 3610 in june2007,asper water database.

The lake was at 3574 elevation in 2014 do they should be good to go for this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back