$100 for back seat tomorrow, friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

just plain bill

wanted to throw that out there hoping somebody that saw the other thread might jump on this deal! might even repeat it saturday, cuz i think i'll stay the extra day for sure...

antelope point ramp...in case somebody gets a kitchen pass...i'll be there before sunrise, throwing topwaters...phone wont work around here, so yell "are you bill?" lol i got some amazing top lures you gotta try!

So...I threw the skimmer at the ramp, then worked around the corner to the right to get to the top bites...friggin gnats are danged annoying! Anyway, managed 5 strikes, 2 from same largie; maybe 3lb, on same retrieve...the one hooked was a juvenile...started trying other lures when wind picked up, but nothing...bite got knocked down...

The walk back up the ramp was brutal.

Gonna head out and visit that animal shelter in kanab, then zion and bryce! I need to move to page, lol...

Gonna see if I can get a backseat on the return trip...will keep y'all posted...

I love powell!

Good luck on the trip.

if you are at the lake in the evening, try fishing on the dock under the lights. I can't speak for the south end, but up north you can have a fantastic time doing that.

Powell is my favorite place to fish, and I would move there, but winters are too cold, lol... my return sched looks like the calif delta on the 3rd or 4th, with a stop at tackle warehouse in san luis obisbo, on the way to ventura area, then Powell again to fish two days... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back