• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Where are they at?

RYCO13

I’m here with several young men camping. We’re going fishing tomorrow all day. Where are the strippers at? We’re camping in Wahweap east a ways from lone rock. Willing to go to buoy 25 if needed. Thanks in advance. Only found these today. Have boat will travel.

Meatwagon

Good luck, saw a post today about someone catching 300 in 48hrs on a Facebook group but they didn't give any details and an adim. turned off the comments so I couldn't ask for more details.Screenshot_20210607-202917_Samsung Internet.png

Last edited:

PBH

I’m here with several young men camping. We’re going fishing tomorrow all day. Where are the strippers at? We’re camping in Wahweap east a ways from lone rock. Willing to go to buoy 25 if needed. Thanks in advance. Only found these today. Have boat will travel.

Good luck! I hope you find a lot of strippers for those young men! These are the times they'll remember forever!

:oops:

Outside

Still steady at mm25 in the mornings for us, small slurps along the wall too. We used small striper for chum and bait, got hooked up in first 30 seconds, but had to move around often. Slurps are coming up if it is calm at canyon/bays to the back.
B.jpg

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: