weekend weather

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dungee Fishing

We are heading down this weekend. We have to mesh a bunch of different schedules together to go so we can't be too flexible, so I'm always looking at the weather at glass half full. The Friday dip in temp is worrisome but on weather underground at least it doesn't look like wind is too crazy. Mid 60's Saturday and almost 70 on Sunday look good, plus despite the weather not being as good as it's been the last two weeks the water temp has now hovered consistently in the mid 50's for a couple weeks now so that is a positive and is more important to me than weather temps.

But again, take my opinion with a grain of salt, our group is going no matter what, given the choice, it looks as though next weekend's temp are shaping up better. I think we'll find lots of fish this weekend though no matter what.

Preston

Reed

I like your attitude Preston. I will be hitting the southern end regardless of the weather also. Trying for some Walleye this trip.

Kurt Douglas

Thanks, Preston. We are also limited so are going this weekend unless something drastic changes. We (my daughter and I) need to finish to finish painting the houseboat before everyone else starts to use it. I think we will head north from Bullfrog.

Powelldreamer

LOL This weekend it is. We are heading down for some houseboat work, some fishing and stop and wish Wayne a happy birthday on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.