Weeds Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

weeds

Very funny.....thanks.

I'll be heading up again in a few days and will take care of him/her along with his/her friends.
Gotta keep Cropduster looking descent for potential buyers.
Heading for Home Depot for a new supply of bug spray. Can't remember the best stuff...anybody remember?

Again...would love to make just one pass over the marina with the Lockheed Constellation. I'm thinking a nice carbamate would fill the bill......or perhaps a mild organophosphate like methylparathion. If the insecticides were suspended in a light diesel fuel it would be an easy cleanup...and wouldn't hurt house boat paint jobs.

For sure no more gnats, spiders...or any other living things...like lake lice.
The crows, ducks, carp, teenagers, small children, and marina workers will always come back.
What's not to like??

All that's left are those #+&%$@* Tammies.
A nice defoliant could fix that.

birdsnest

Very funny.....tha
I'll be heading up again in a few days and will take care of him/her along with his/her friends.
Gotta keep Cropduster looking descent for potential buyers.
Heading for Home Depot for a new supply of bug spray. Can't remember the best stuff...anybody remember?

Again...would love to make just one pass over the marina with the Lockheed Constellation. I'm thinking a nice carbamate would fill the bill......or perhaps a mild organophosphate like methylparathion. If the insecticides were suspended in a light diesel fuel it would be an easy cleanup...and wouldn't hurt house boat paint jobs.

For sure no more gnats, spiders...or any other living things...like lake lice.
The crows, ducks, carp, teenagers, small children, and marina workers will always come back.
What's not to like??

All that's left are those #+&%$@* Tammies.
A nice defoliant could fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.