Wayne on Vacation

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
I am leaving on vacation tomorrow and will be gone until August 23rd. I posted a new fish report today and will follow it up soon with a second summary report which will be dated August 14, 2019. I will summarize all of your fishing data when I return and post a new report hopefully on Friday August 23rd.

Bart will keep the website going. Since he has been handling the technical side of the website our downtime has been almost absent. Thanks Bart.

Anglers - I hope that you will fill in for me and offer some great reports and insight into what the fish are doing in mid August and how they can be caught. I have really been amazed at the many reports that pour in now that the website is easier for all to use. I am glad that I no longer have to post each individual report. I think the volume of information shared in 2019 is the most ever put out on the site. So thank you for your help. Keep it all going while I am gone.

Squirrel

I’m just glad that Wayne hasn’t replied to anyone. Even having the best job on earth, one needs to “let it go away” for a while. Have a GREAT VACATION Wayne. Sq

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
I am leaving Canada today and flying back to the US today. Will try to upgrade the website tomorrow after I arrive back in AZ. We had a great time catching lots of rock fish, flounder, sea perch, and even a. Shark! Yikes! Can’t wait to get back to Lake Powell. Maybe my return will make the stripers boil in the south. This will put them on notice.