water toy found

Status
Not open for further replies.

davew

I found a nice toy floating in bullfrog bay Sunday morning --
Let me know what you lost and we can get you reunited.

Was it my little paddle boat? If it is, Ill try to find the posts from October when I lost it.

I found another toy in hall's on friday.
Tie your stuff up.
Any one claim the new item?

Did you catch any stripers?
Havalina - I do not get uplake this time of year but suspect the same striper techniques that work for me down lake will work for you. Where are stripers caught most consistently? Moki Wall, Halls Creek, mouth of Lake Canyon = Try these spots at first light. Troll a small shad imitator ( Lucky Craft XD 78 pointer, chartreuse shad color). Graph for schools while trolling. They come and go really quick. When school is under the boat, stop and drop spoon. Most of the schools are holding at about 30 feet over a 60 foot bottom. Get a spoon to them quickly before they move on and you can catch fish. When the sun hits the water they are done. This technique should work for two more weeks.

-- yesterday, found a floating houseboat. The owners pulled it up to the sand, jumped off and took off on wake boat. 20 minutes later wind pushed the houseboat off beach ( they put no anchors out)-- only thing that stopped it from hitting the bouy field was a small island it ran into

;)
-- yesterday, found a floating houseboat. The owners pulled it up to the sand, jumped off and took off on wake boat. 20 minutes later wind pushed the houseboat off beach ( they put no anchors out)-- only thing that stopped it from hitting the bouy field was a small island it ran into
Finders keepers

It was super windy on the south end of the lake on Friday and Saturday so all kinds of stuff was blowing around. We ended up finding a large bumper and a tow tube. The tube was all the way in the back of a cove on Warm Creek and looked like it had been there for a week or two. We checked around with some of the camps in the area but no one claimed it.

We boated past it as it was floating towards halls sideways. We looked and couldn't tell if anyone was in it. We did not imagine anyone would abandon a houseboat to float down the channel...guess we were wrong 😂🤦‍♂️ Next time ill pull up to it and check!

our main concern was if it made it to the buoy field and started bouncing of other houseboats it could have caused lots of damage.
I stopped someone from Executive services and told about it, and his comment was " I love busy weekends" -- My next thought -- how would you like to be the owners group that has that person as a partners----- The owner of the boat showed up about the same time as executive service. I wonder how that conversation went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back