• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Too many toys?

scubatim

Gotta trim down and maybe upgrade to a basser?

Attachments

• ScanRaftforsale.jpg
    ScanRaftforsale.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 171
  • Scan_20210221 (2).jpg
    Scan_20210221 (2).jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Scan_20210222.jpg
    Scan_20210222.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 170

scubatim

Did I read that correctly? Too many toys? I thought he who dies with the most toys wins!
Well - I still may win that bet yet!! Trying to cut down the licensing, boat registrations, insurance and 3 states worth of Mussel fees!!🤬 Also one of 3 trucks so I can upgrade to better gear!!

Wyrman

Where is the Bayliner located? Pictures? My Brother-in-law is looking for a bowrider, he lives in the Phoenix area.

Keith Stockman

I'm not sure there is such a thing as "too many toys." But I might make an exception for an old Bayliner, even a good one. My first trip to LP was in 1984 in a buddy's Bayliner I/O, and I just don't have fond memories of that boat. It did get me hooked on Lake Powell, though, so maybe I'm being too harsh.

scubatim

Everyone has their good/bad experiences with different boats. BIG difference between an 84 IO, and a good reliable '20 Merc OB!! Bought this one new and it has been very reliable. Been thru some MONGO LP wind storms and faired very well. Good starter/family boat - well equipped - just need to move on!! BTW all new flooring and carpet last year!!

scubatim

Found a couple pics.

Attachments

• KIMG0194.jpg
    KIMG0194.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 39
  • KIMG0197.jpg
    KIMG0197.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 38
  • KIMG0264.jpg
    KIMG0264.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 39
  • KIMG0265.jpg
    KIMG0265.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 40

Ryan

With the current market, I’d wait about 3 weeks and list the Bayliner on Craigslist. At that price it will sell very quickly. Honestly if it were my boat I’d probably start closer to $9000. There is no used inventory and boats prices are inflated due to Covid.