Still boiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still boiling in the north lake ? Headed to ghb sun. Anyone been there recently?
Been ten days I think...it was sporadic as people have said. Close your eyes for a minute and open them and you would swear you were in bullfrog bay based on the number of boats. Water was 83-85, windy but the boils came in the wind and waves as well. I wasted a bunch of gas going up to two mile a few times. Best area was around popcorn so I staged there every morning and waited. North or south by a few miles could happen any time. Not much help as it was a while ago but since no one else jumped in I figured I would add what I could. Rebel jumping minnow for spinning and any kind of hard popper on the fly was money. We did well casting to singles and making a bunch of surface noise.

TR

Been ten days I think...it was sporadic as people have said. Close your eyes for a minute and open them and you would swear you were in bullfrog bay based on the number of boats. Water was 83-85, windy but the boils came in the wind and waves as well. I wasted a bunch of gas going up to two mile a few times. Best area was around popcorn so I staged there every morning and waited. North or south by a few miles could happen any time. Not much help as it was a while ago but since no one else jumped in I figured I would add what I could. Rebel jumping minnow for spinning and any kind of hard popper on the fly was money. We did well casting to singles and making a bunch of surface noise.

TR
Trolling and night fishing was best. So many boats I think the wilderness fish felt violated by the traffic. Always some hungry fish somewhere at Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back