• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Still boiling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR.

Are they still boiling in the north lake ? Headed to ghb sun. Anyone been there recently?
Been ten days I think...it was sporadic as people have said. Close your eyes for a minute and open them and you would swear you were in bullfrog bay based on the number of boats. Water was 83-85, windy but the boils came in the wind and waves as well. I wasted a bunch of gas going up to two mile a few times. Best area was around popcorn so I staged there every morning and waited. North or south by a few miles could happen any time. Not much help as it was a while ago but since no one else jumped in I figured I would add what I could. Rebel jumping minnow for spinning and any kind of hard popper on the fly was money. We did well casting to singles and making a bunch of surface noise.

TR

catchnabuzz

Been ten days I think...it was sporadic as people have said. Close your eyes for a minute and open them and you would swear you were in bullfrog bay based on the number of boats. Water was 83-85, windy but the boils came in the wind and waves as well. I wasted a bunch of gas going up to two mile a few times. Best area was around popcorn so I staged there every morning and waited. North or south by a few miles could happen any time. Not much help as it was a while ago but since no one else jumped in I figured I would add what I could. Rebel jumping minnow for spinning and any kind of hard popper on the fly was money. We did well casting to singles and making a bunch of surface noise.

TR
Trolling and night fishing was best. So many boats I think the wilderness fish felt violated by the traffic. Always some hungry fish somewhere at Powell

Status
Not open for further replies.