• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Stateline Auxiliary (Gustaveson) ramp update

Jim Sargent

Not necessarily more fish yesterday but I ordered his book and read it carefully. And yes, it was a fairly hefty crosswind while loading. Fortunately the boat all of you on Wayneswords helped me select loads very easily. Drives on to the trailer and then pull forward carefully before attaching the winch. No one gets a toe in the water.

At eight o'clock this morning they are pouring concrete and installing a courtesy dock simultaneously. The amount of work being done is encouraging.
Jim, I am a LP newbie. I haven't fished it very much and I am not really familiar with the lake. Can you give me directions where this ramp is please? I was thinking about coming down next weekend for a few days I was thinking of BF but sounds like the fishing is better down south.

Paul_G

Jim, I am a LP newbie. I haven't fished it very much and I am not really familiar with the lake. Can you give me directions where this ramp is please? I was thinking about coming down next weekend for a few days I was thinking of BF but sounds like the fishing is better down south.
Dropped pin
Near North America