Stanton Camping

Rick K

I haven't been to Stanton in a couple years. Had a pop-up truck camper then so no problem. Now i bought a used 5th wheel and am just wondering about the road. Anyone been there lately? Need to beach the boat? Thanks Rick

Hermine Tippel

We had no problem recently driving on the roads with a pick up truck and 5th wheeler, RV etc. Even on the road which is marked "4 wheelers only suggested". Several good mooring spots to beach a boat available but be aware of many "white whales".
Have fun, stay safe!
Hermine Tippel
Oma's Haven

Grant2

Are the outhouses still available in Stanton? We will be camping there later this month and wonder if we need to be self contained or if the facilities are available? Many years ago, they used to have the floating toilets sitting on land. Thanks.

Kbass

Come on CUPSY!
Kevin who caught them 😂
Cup got some of em. I held the boat over schools and said drop it! We spooned in 70 to 90 ft. And found topwater effective in boils in BF Bay and 200 yards north of the restroom in Good Hope. Topwater lures were spooks and ploppers. Spoons were oatman specials and wallylures. The lake was pretty quiet but got steadily busy as Labor Day approached. I'll be back with the wife in a couple weeks. In the motorhome in Stanton again around the 27th.

Todd

You guys ate stripers we gobbled down grouse all weekend and the Last five days!

Reactions: TR.

Rick K

We had no problem recently driving on the roads with a pick up truck and 5th wheeler, RV etc. Even on the road which is marked "4 wheelers only suggested". Several good mooring spots to beach a boat available but be aware of many "white whales".
Have fun, stay safe!
Hermine Tippel
Oma's Haven
Thanks for The info !!

Kbass

Goldie & I will be there the 17th thru the 21st in the campground at BF. Thought we might run into you. Sq
Too bad that would be great. She has vacation scheduled . Grandson's football game is the 25th. Soonest we can make it is the 26th. Then staying till the 2nd. One of these trips maybe we can get on the same dates Squirrel