• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Solid block ice in Grand Junction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance Cue

Does anyone know where to get solid block ice in GJ? Not the compressed kind that I see all the time.

Lance Cue

I seem to remember seeing compressed block at city market but its been a while since I looked. Thanks for the replies guys.

Lance Cue

I think the Big Food Chains carry the compressed type, not the ole fashioned solid type. I buy my solid ice blocks in Hanksville - Hole in the Rock store. Poured not compressed.
I dont know if you remember but we met at sportsmans warehouse one day a while ago, I think when the old ww site was still up. I believe we were both reading the fishing reports just inside the door. Are you still in the zodiac?

Last edited by a moderator:

VanillaIceCream

I dont know if you remem er but we met at sportsmans warehouse one day a while ago, I think when the old ww site was still up. I believe we were both reading the fishing reports just inside the door. Are you still in the zodiac?

Yes I still have the Zodiac.

Status
Not open for further replies.