Short weekend

Steve Moore

Got down Friday afternoon. Went to Dome rock in Bullfrog hoping to see another big boil. Only saw one smaller one and got six between top water and spoons. No big ones that evening.
Was on the water before the sun Saturday morning. Big boil to the east of north bouy field. Pulled 65 out between top water and spoons in about an hour. Sons girlfriend caught her first ever Striper that morning. More fishing friends arrived Saturday afternoon.
Went back around Dome rock that evening. Found more small boils but only got out with 10.
Sunday morning back to the same scene as Saturday. Same big boil. Got 60 out of it this time Including a Walleye. Had a guest with us who caught her first ever fish. A 3 plus pound Striper. Was so fun to hear her screaming it was going to break. She said both when I asked her if she was talking line or pole. Lol. Spent the afternoon showing off some of the beauty of the lake then pulled off mid afternoon.
I would surmise that morning boils are better than evening although there was a 40 minute boil about 200 yards out from the executive ramp which I couldn’t chance with the boat loaded down headed to house boat. Was around 4:30 in the afternoon.