• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

SHARKHIDE

4LOJO

Anyone used the SharkHide metal protectant for aluminum boats? Is it good stuff or is there something better to use? Thanks

Littlesaltwash

I used the cleaner and sharkhide on my boat and was very happy with the results. I modified The cleaning system but would/will do it again when it needs it. I like the tire to stabilize rocking when beached for the night but I agree that a piece of conveyor belt would pack easier and cleaner. Am taking a piece of conveyor belt tomorrow if fact since we’ll be camping and beached.

4LOJO

I used the cleaner and sharkhide on my boat and was very happy with the results. I modified The cleaning system but would/will do it again when it needs it. I like the tire to stabilize rocking when beached for the night but I agree that a piece of conveyor belt would pack easier and cleaner. Am taking a piece of conveyor belt tomorrow if fact since we’ll be camping and beached.
Sounds good let me know what you think works best. Nice boat by the way Have a safe trip.