Shad Rally T-shirts

TT Dave

This is for those old timers (me included) that went to all the Shad rally's many years ago. I have a tee shirt from the 2011 rally at stanton that honored Wallylures Dave Wallace. I had shirts made for his family with his photo fishing from my pontoon. I want to order more of these but I'm not sure who actually placed the orders and with which company???? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Trash Tracker Dave

Squirrel

I believe that “Broski” Brian Collins may have had a part in that. I’ve tried numerous times on this site (PM) and to the email I had for him and haven’t heard back from him on either. Not sure what’s up. Sq

Todd

I done them for years back then long before Broski but that company that I used to own is long gone.
I don’t remember making that picture tshirt but probably did.I have them all that we made so when I get time I will go through my collection and see.
If you have the pic any screen printing business can recreate it.

TR.

I done them for years back then long before Broski but that company that I used to own is long gone.
I don’t remember making that picture tshirt but probably did.I have them all that we made so when I get time I will go through my collection and see.
I will PM you the last phone number I have for him.

TR

TT Dave

Todd, Your correct, Broski was not involved with the 2011 tee shirts. I actually worked with the Tee shirt company to make the shirts with the Dave Wallace photo on the front. I made enough for Daves family. I still have the original photo and can probably get a repro done but was hoping the company we used for the 2011 rally was still around. Sure miss the rally's. No longer Trash Tracking, last year was my last. Sold our houseboat and pontoons. Boatless for 2 years but still get to the lake once a year. TT Dave