School of Catfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowellBride

Staff member
Wayne

I think you asked for updates if we found schools of catfish. We are In Cha Bay and have a school of about a dozen circling the Houseboat. We were in same place last September and they were in the same place

Attachments

• 244F7347-BA0A-4CE3-AC54-74B0D6EF1A19.jpeg
    244F7347-BA0A-4CE3-AC54-74B0D6EF1A19.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 173
Wayne

I think you asked for updates if we found schools of catfish. We are In Cha Bay and have a school of about a dozen circling the Houseboat. We were in same place last September and they were in the same place
I was in the San Juan two year's ago, when I saw Charlie come in after cleaning a bunch of fish and throwing them behind the house boat. He was the biggest cat by far I have ever seen at Powell, and I named him Charlie. I could see him very good, and he was over 20 lb. Hope he's been gorging on Mussel's, and is 25+ by now :)

Wayne

Darn, if I had known you were there I would have come visited. I was close to cha on Friday. It was a little windy this weekend so we didn’t get back down there. Enjoy the lake!

Darn, if I had known you were there I would have come visited. I was close to cha on Friday. It was a little windy this weekend so we didn’t get back down there. Enjoy the lake!
Sorry we missed you. We are in Cha Bay until Saturday morning. This was supposed to be a quick trip to the Rincon. Somehow we ended up in my favorite spot- Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back